Food Think Tank is now the new home of FoodBytes Infoservices online.
We believe that "Think Tank" embodies the overall concept of what Foodbytes Infoservices has been doing for food businesses for almost a decade. By taking on the "Food Think Tank" label, we boldly state what we do and so help those who need our services find us easier on the net.
Conventional solutions not working for your company? You've come to the right place.
Here we offer new ways of approaching your problems and we offer both conventional and non-conventional solutions that work.
1. Food Safety Management documentation for a large scale commercial processor.
2. Development of a Food Security Program for a high level processor.
3. New Product Development: We are currently developing sugar-free product versions of an existing product line for one of our exporting clients.View more projects...
... HACCP is something which you, the business owner, the manager, the leader of your organization must appreciate and implement along with everyone in your staff. Read more...
... is a system or a set of procedures which food businesses use to make sure that the food they make or the food they serve is safe. Read more...
Not all "soil" are created equal. Knowing which kind you are up against will make it easier for you to win the battle. Read more...
Starting a food business is easy. Starting a successful business is something else. Of course, as in any business, there is always the element of luck. Read more...
(links open a new window)
In Local News
* 2013/05/17: Red tide remains in Zambo, Misamis waters: BFAR warns that shellfish and alamang are not safe for human consumption.
Around the Globe
* 2013/05/20: Over 80 DMK wokers hospitalised due to food poisoning: Hospital confirms food poisoning of 82 people in India.
* 2013/05/19: Fayetteville Salmonella outbreak likely to grow: Health officials say 51 people who ate at Holiday Inn Bordeaux have reported symptoms of salmonellosis.