Foodbytes Infoservices is a one-stop consultancy and solutions center for the needs of businesses in the Food Industry.
Starting out as an information service for small and medium scale businesses, Foodbytes Infoservices has since grown into a management consulting firm with clients from anging from small enterprises to large scale commercial processors from several countries.
Established in 2004, the key to our success has been our strong relationships with our clientele and our partnership with other key consultants in the Food Industry.
At Foodbytes Infoservices we help businesses improve their market performance through our wide range of services. Our methodology is based on customized services per client and consistent support during the duration of the project. We do not provide a generic "one fits all" approach. Each project is extensively researched so as to identify the best strategies per client.
What we Believe.
We at Foodbytes Infoservices believe in a professional food industry, powered by well-informed, competent workers who have pride in what they do and run by key personnel with who have a strong sense of ethics and a global perspective of the food supply chain.
1. Food Safety Management documentation for a large scale commercial processor.
2. Development of a Food Security Program for a high level processor.
3. New Product Development: We are currently developing sugar-free product versions of an existing product line for one of our exporting clients.View more projects...
... HACCP is something which you, the business owner, the manager, the leader of your organization must appreciate and implement along with everyone in your staff. Read more...
... is a system or a set of procedures which food businesses use to make sure that the food they make or the food they serve is safe. Read more...
Not all "soil" are created equal. Knowing which kind you are up against will make it easier for you to win the battle. Read more...
Starting a food business is easy. Starting a successful business is something else. Of course, as in any business, there is always the element of luck. Read more...
(links open a new window)
In Local News
* 2013/05/17: Red tide remains in Zambo, Misamis waters: BFAR warns that shellfish and alamang are not safe for human consumption.
Around the Globe
* 2013/05/20: Over 80 DMK wokers hospitalised due to food poisoning: Hospital confirms food poisoning of 82 people in India.
* 2013/05/19: Fayetteville Salmonella outbreak likely to grow: Health officials say 51 people who ate at Holiday Inn Bordeaux have reported symptoms of salmonellosis.