|Food Issues - Local|
* 2011/06/27: USDA warns Phl against imposing measures to protect local meat sector - The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has warned the Philippines against imposing protectionist measures on imported frozen meat imports.
* 2011/06/22: Salmonella found cause of Bulacan food poisoning - Pigeon cages and freely raoming chickens near food preparation area possible source of contamination which caused a food poisoning outbreak in the town.
* 2011/06/18: Milkfish from Taal Lake now safe to eat: DA - The Department of Agriculture assures the public that Bangus / Milkfish from Taal Lake is now safe to eat.
* 2011/06/17 Salitre Posibleng Sanhi ng Food Poisoning sa Tuguegarao - Salitre (curing salt) is believed to have caused the death of 2 schoolchildren when it was accidentally mistaken for salt and added to the food served to the children.
* 2011/06/14 Food poisoning kills 2 pupils downs 42 in Cagayan - Two schoolchildren die and more than 40 others are poisoned after eating food prepared at thier school.
* 2011/06/14 Bulacan village under state of calamity due to food poisoning - A state of Calamity is declared in Calumpit town after more than 100 residents are affected by a food poisoning incident.
* 2011/06/04: Fish kills slay demand even for safe fish in public markets - Fish kills which have affected bangus and tilapia grown in Batangas and Pangasinan have drastically reduced marketability of the affected fish species even those harvested from non-affected areas.
* 2011/06/01: Botchang bangus seized in QC - An estimated 150 kilos of illegal fish was confiscated by city health officials in Balintawak market.
1. Food Safety Management documentation for a large scale commercial processor.
2. Development of a Food Security Program for a high level processor.
3. New Product Development: We are currently developing sugar-free product versions of an existing product line for one of our exporting clients.View more projects...
Bahandi Trade Fair (Eastern Visayas Trade Fair): Nov. 7-11, 2012, SM Megatrade Hall 1
Kabuhayan 2012: Nov. 8-11,2012, SM Megatrade Hall 2