1. Food Safety Management documentation for a large scale commercial processor.
2. Development of a Food Security Program for a high level processor.
3. New Product Development: We are currently developing sugar-free product versions of an existing product line for one of our exporting clients.View more projects...
Bahandi Trade Fair (Eastern Visayas Trade Fair): Nov. 7-11, 2012, SM Megatrade Hall 1
Kabuhayan 2012: Nov. 8-11,2012, SM Megatrade Hall 2
... HACCP is something which you, the business owner, the manager, the leader of your organization must appreciate and implement along with everyone in your staff. Read more...
... is a system or a set of procedures which food businesses use to make sure that the food they make or the food they serve is safe. Read more...
Not all "soil" are created equal. Knowing which kind you are up against will make it easier for you to win the battle. Read more...
Starting a food business is easy. Starting a successful business is something else. Of course, as in any business, there is always the element of luck. Read more...
(links open a new window)
In Local News
* 2012/10/12: Agricultural food safety forum held - The Department of Agriculture-Bureau of Agriculture and Fisheries Product Standards (DA-BAFPS) held the “Farmer-Consolidators-Supermarket Forum: Ensuring Food Safety Along the Supply Chain” focusing on Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) on Oct. 10, 2012.
* 2012/10/11: LGU rules out 'sabotage' in food poisoning in Makilala - Local government officials deny that the food poisoning outbreak during the Sinabadan Festival was intentional in order to spoil the festivities and embarrass the town mayor. More Local news . . .
Around the Globe
* 2012/10/11: No contamination found on China-exported strawberries: In a statement issued by the Chinese General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ) office, no disease-causing viruses were found on the frozen strawberries exported from China. Chinese strawberries are being blamed for a food poisoning outbreak which affected more than 11,000 children in Germany.
* 2012/10/06: Over 11,000 German children suffer food poisoning - Over 11,000 German children were taken ill last week with vomiting and diarrhea in one of Germany's biggest outbreak of food-poisoning most likely caused by norovirus-contaminated strawberries.Read more news . . .